Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Ok, I took the test

I finally had some time to take the spiritual gifting test. It was pretty interesting.
Here is how I scored in case you wanted to know:
  • Evangelism 15
  • Prophesy 16
  • Teaching 15
  • Exhortation 15
  • Pastor/Shepherd 21
  • Showing Mercy 15
  • Serving 17
  • Giving 13
  • Administration 17
This basically shows about where I am. I see I have to work on giving a little more. I was disappointed to see that number. I guess I need to check my heart in that area.

What is also interesting to note about this test is that in the people surveyed in the church at large the three weakest areas are serving, prophesy and giving. Less than 2% of people surveyed were strong in prophesying and giving, and around 3% in serving. That sounds like the American Dream conflicting with the Gospel.

Well, other than that, this test is pretty accurate about who I am and how I am gifted.

5 comments:

burtboy said...

my real name is cj im 8 years old

thanks for putting me on your freinds list

rcelliott said...

Hey,


I put you on my friends list to show my sons.


One of them is antelopehead, and the other is MasterWindu.


Have fun.


Rob

truthfulone said...

dad i love your blog love you.

Allyson

Lisa said...

I am a mercy showing servant.


Love ya

Lisa

Kalene said...

CHANGE YOUR SOCKS! ! ! ! ! ! !