Friday, August 25, 2006

Another Tag

I was tagged by Christina.

1. what is your favorite color?

Blue, Silver, Black

2. what is your favorite food?

Oh boy, food.  My favorite!

3. what is your favorite clothes store?

I don't like clothes stores.

4. what have you eaten today?

Coffee

5. who are your heroes?

Too many to list.

6. what is your middle name?

Charles

7. what is/are your pet peevs?

Moving my tools around my garage. (Other people that is)

8. what was the saddest day of your life? happiest?

Saddest hasn't hapened yet.  Happiest?  There have been 6 or more.  Being found by Jesus, wedding, Nathan's, Jordan's, Ally's, and Kitty's Bday.

9. what is the most necessary accessorie? (sorry about my spelling!) ex purse, jewerly?

MAN PURSE

10. who is your favorite actor/actress?
I don't know, probably Gene Kelly.

11. what is your favorite drink? cola, water??

Mr. Pibb

12. do you like school?

Depends

13. what is your favorite subject?

Food

14. are you annoyed with how long this quiz is?
Absolutely

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is me. I am testing the word adult for Cheryl to see if it is blocked by HSB or her computer.

BigDaddyK said...

Cool, you and I have the same favorite subject. food

kingdomlifemom said...

yes RC...it's really me, PC

you've been officially added!

In Him,

PC

kingdomlifemom said...

RC,

what's an RSS?

I see it on my site, I click on it, a blank page pops up and says DONE.

There ya have it...my RSS.

In Him,

PC