Wednesday, October 24, 2007

How the Falls Looked

Well, Andrea and I, and our friends Joe and Terisa made it to the falls.  We had a great time relaxing and spending time together.  Andrea kept us informed on all of the details of Dickens Our Mutual Friend.  Joe and I watched the girls talk away as we sang songs and asked dumb questions like, "do you know where we can find any water?"  We also spent a good deal of time just talking about the Lord.

I took pictures and thought I would give the highlights.  My lens got dirty on my Nikon, and I got dust in it, but some of the pictures are good.


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2416/1689009943_8108020eb9.jpg?v=0






The gallery can be seen here

1 comment:

Prodoceo said...

I love Niagra Falls. We've had a couple of family reunions there. I've got a picture of my kids on that big chair!!