Thursday, April 20, 2006

I am a happy dad

Hello,

Allow myself to introduce myself. I am Rob. I am a happily married father of four wonderful kids.

Since I am married, I have a wife. Her name is Andrea, and she is my wife. I love her and am very fortunate to have married so well.

I mentioned I have four kids. Let me tell you about them. They are all younger and shorter than me.

I have two sons, and two daughters. For now, we will address them as Potato, Monkey, Pumpkin, and Peanut.

Potato is a very fine 12 year old son. He is growing to be quite the handsome young man. He is a very talented bike rider and Basketball player. He is playing pano and learning guitar. He is also a Scout.

Monkey is a very agile 10 year old. He is into basketball, biking, and drums. He is also a Scout.

Pumpkin is a very determined and beautiful 8 year old little girl. Her interests are teaching herself to do anything feminin.

Peanut is a very beautiful 7 year old girl. She is very tiny, thus the name Peanut. She sometimes goes by the name Dinkerbell. She is also very into being a little girl with dresses and the like.

This is a little about my family. I am a dad who really loves my family and loves the Lord. I get a little too busy with work and ministry, and need to spend more time relaxing. Hopefully this blog will be a fun thing for our family to enjoy together. Thanks for making it available.

5 comments:

TeachingDad said...

Looks like your off to a great start!

masterwidu said...

Nice blog Dad it is realy cool

pureone said...

Hey Dad Yeti wants you to feed him could you he realy wants to be fed by my specal Dad

love ya

Kathryn

truthfullone said...

I like your blog. Bye, Allyson.

Truthfulone said...

Hey dad i like your blog.

Love you.

Bye