Monday, September 17, 2007

Alone with the Wife Update

Well, as I mentioned in "Alone with the Wife", I had intended to get a lot of work done.  I was on a fast track to get all of the jobs on my list done as I said I would, but then I got tagged;0)  Replying to that tag really threw off my game and unfortunately I didn't get anything done at all.

Well, that is changing.  In the last couple of days we got a lot of the house work done.  I still haven't remodeled the kitchen and bathroom, but the outside work is nearing a close.  We mulched the back yard and planted a number of perennials.  We also put in tiles on the side of our drive way to keep us from walking all over the grass.  I think we did something else, but I can't remember, oh, I did start the laundry.

Yeah, I could have been done with all of this if it weren't for those tags!  Yeah, that tag really messed up my schedule.  I had everything all planned out and there was that tag I just had to answer.  I think I will tag Kristie with something....;0)

1 comment:

Sawickis said...

Hey, don't try passing the blame on to me. It took less than a minute to answer that tag. As for the yard I'm sure Andrea is very happy and maybe she doesn't even remember that you had a brief bout with insanity and thought you might actually remodel something. You know it would have probably involved some caulk and some patch anyway. So its better that you just stay away from those things. You know that they are not good for you. ;-)


*Kristie*