Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Clarification

I just wanted to take a quick minute to make sure people understood one thing I had said about home churches.  When I speak of them, I speak from a view that comes from a group of people that have left the body because of offense.  This in no way makes me an expert.  It only gives me one view of something.  That being said, I have little other experience to go on other than this, so I do not pass any judgment on all home churches.  If a home church was started out of a true desire to know the Father, lives out the Gospel, the great commission, and walks in true love with Christ and other parts of the body, than I am more than excited to know about it.

2 comments:

Sawickis said...

You have been given the "You Make Me Smile" award. Come and pick it up at my blog.


*Kristie*

onfire said...

for your post on the home church and for your comment on my halo post.

I was very interested to hear your perspective on the matter, and enjoy, especially, the comradery I feel here on HSB from dads, especially, but pastors, too.

the homeschool road is wonderful but not for the faint of heart I am finding.

neal and I are very encouraged by your writings ... even when they are about chickens!