Saturday, January 12, 2008

Podcasting

For Christmas I got a Microsoft Zune. It is a really neat thing. I can take it everywhere and even listen to it in my car. Like everyone who gets a new gadget, you want to know all of the ins and outs of what it can do.

Enter Podcasting. I have found some really good podcasts that I am enjoying. Some are sermon audio, and some are teaching. Some are news and some are entertainment.

If you are a total geek like me you really want to go to the next level. Since I am the webmaster at our church I thought I would use it as a pilot for podcasting. So, without further ado, here is the Lord of the Harvest Podcast

2 comments:

DeusPrimus said...

Ok, I need to get one of those...


Later.


BFH

thector87 said...

Unlike my brother (deusprimus) I am very technologically inept. I do however enjoy mountain biking...


Thomas