Monday, January 7, 2008

Tagged by My Pumpkin

My daughter tagged me so I am going to participate.

1.How many brothers do you have? 0


2.How many sisters do you have? 1


3.Can you whistle? Yes


4.Do you like "Silly Songs with Larry"? Absolutely


5.How often do you wear black? A lot


6.Do you like to wear black? sYes


7.How about pink/purple? Not so much


8.What is you favorite veggie? Tomato and Onion


9.How often do you lose your hairbrush? Only on mission trips


10.How long is your hair? to my ear


Rules: If you are tagged you must copy and paste my questions and answers onto your blog, delete my answers, answer as you would, and then tag some more people! (You must notify your tagees by comment or message, and don't forget to include these instructions.)



 


I will tag Andrea and maybe someone else.


 

No comments: